Sweet Potatoes with Sweet Chica Honey Butter
Sweet potatoes are an amazing addition to any meal. They're nutritious, delicious, and pretty versatile. But have you ever had them with Sweet Chica honey butter? It's a game changer. Trust me. You've never had sweet potatoes like this before. So easy to make, and so good! If you're looking for something new and exciting to do with your sweet potatoes, then you need to try this recipe! You won't regret it. Guaranteed.
Ingredients:Hannah sweet potatoes
Sweet Chica Honey Butter (ingredients and instructions below)
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Chica
- 1 Tbsp good honey
- 1/2 tsp finely ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt (may need more)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place in microwave safe dish and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Whisk together until smooth and incorporated.
- Wrap Hannah sweet potatoes in foil and bake in oven at 350 degrees for an 1 1/2 hours or until very soft
- Mash potatoes in pan and mix in Sweet Chica Honey Butter
- Top with jumbo marshmallows - cut in half, place cut side up
- Broil in oven for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
That's it. Now all you have to do is serve and enjoy. I would love to see what you make. Share your sweet potato pics (or any other recipe pics) with me on social @dudefoodfire.