Mama Dini Rotisserie Chicken
Mama Dini is the perfect spice blend to take your food to the next level.
With a flavor profile that combines lemon and lime, onion, fennel, oregano, and rosemary, Mama Dini is perfect for creating an unbelievable depth of flavor. You'll love how easy it is to use Mama Dini. Just sprinkle it on your food before cooking, and you'll get that amazing Sicilian flavor in no time. Plus, it's perfect for any type of cuisine - so you can experiment with new flavors all the time.
One of my favorite ways to use Mama Dini is for a quick, simple, and delicious rotisserie chicken. All you need is:
- whole chicken
- avocado oil (you can also use olive oil)
- Dude Food Fire Mama Dini spice blend
Preparing the Chicken:
- Remove chicken from packaging and pat dry
- Rub or spray chicken with avocado oil (you can also use olive oil)
- Cover chicken with a generous amount of DFF Mama Dini spice blend
- Push wings to the back and tie the legs of the chicken together
Cooking the Chicken:
- Using a rotisserie attachment for your grill or a rotisserie oven, preheat to 300 - 325 F.
- Let the chicken cook for about 20 minutes per lb. or until the thickest part of the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F. (Grill Thermometers)
- Turn off heat and allow chicken to continue to cook for another 15 -20 minutes. For added flavor, add more Mama Dini spice blend to the chicken at this point.
- Remove chicken from grill or rotisserie oven and let rest for another 10 minutes.
- Slice, Serve, and Enjoy!