5 Cheese Chicken Fettuccine
This pasta is what dreams are made of. 5 types of cheese, chicken, pasta, veggies, herbs, Mama Dini Spice Blend...it is an absolute flavor explosion. I promise. You're going to love it.
Cheese Blend Recipe:
I recommend using full fat chesses. Full fat cheeses can be added to dishes directly from the freezer. The cheese blend will stay in freezer for up to a month.
- 1 cup whole milk Mozzarella - grated on medium
- 1 cup Provolone - grated on medium
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano - finely grated
- 1 cup Muenster - grated on medium
Pour into 1 gallon resealable bag and shake to mix very well
- 1 pound fresh fettuccine or linguini (packaged noodles can be used as well)
- 4 quarts of water and 3 Tablespoons salt - for cooking noodles
- 1 16 ounce jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 3 - 3.5 cups of chopped rotisserie chicken (pre-cooked)
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup minced onions
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 medium zucchini - diced small
- 1 medium yellow squash - diced small
- 3 Tablespoons Dude Food Fire Mama Dini Spice Blend (2 Tablespoons + 1 Tablespoon)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil
- 2 - 2.5 cup cheese blend
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- Bring 4 quarts of water and 3 Tablespoons salt to a rolling boil. Add fresh fettuccine or linguini to boiling water. Cook noodles in the salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes (if using dried noodles, cook per package directions but pull noodles to drain after 4 minutes) - Remove and Drain - Set aside in a very large mixing bowel
- Add 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1 Tablespoon of Mama Dini Spice Blend - Mix Well
- Heat 3-4 quart oven proof dish (Cast-Iron and Enamel Pans work great) to medium high heat
- Add 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat until it starts to shimmer
- Add onions and bell pepper and cook for 5 - 7 minutes until translucent
- Add zucchini and squash plus 2 Tablespoons Mama Dini Spice Blend - mix and cook for 1 minute
- Transfer cooked mixture into bowel with noodles
- Add 2 cups of cheese blend, pasta sauce, basil, and chicken. Mix well. Place back into cooking pan.
- Combine 1/4 cup of cheese blend with 1/3 cup of parmesan and evenly distribute on top of pasta
- Place cooking dish into pellet grill. Turn pellet grill to 275F, allowing the initial smoke to flavor the dish while coming up to temperature.
- Cook for 25 minutes and then turn up to 400F
- Once pellet grill reaches 400F, cook for 5-7 more minutes or until cheese on top starts bubble
- Turn off heat. Allow to rest and come together for 15 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy
This blog contains affiliate links.